EUSPA-funded SIA Project final event (15/10/21, 10.00am to 12.00pm, online)
The SIA project has now come to an end and we are currently delivering the final results achieved inside the project by our project partners.
We will be very happy to share with rail experts our main technical achievements and the benefits of the European Global Navigation Satellite System (EGNSS) for rail and get your feedback on our project results.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to the SIA Project final event to be held remotely on Friday 15 October 2021 from 10am to 12pm.
- Welcome by Project officer at The European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA)
- Introduction to the project by CEIT project coordinator
- Project results and main achievements:
- EGNSS positioning (GMV NSL)
- Pantograph-catenary interaction monitoring (CEIT)
- Wheel-rail interaction monitoring (DLR)
- Visualization platform (Ingecontrol)
- Q&A and concluding remarks
This project has received funding from the EU H2020 R&I programme and from the European Union Agency for the Space Programme under grant agreement #776402.
For further information, please contact Christine Hassoun, dissemination advisor at UIC.